As an expatriate it is important for you to have flexibility built in to any protection plan. Many insurance plans we recommend offer the ability to increase or reduce the amount of cover and to adjust the frequency of payments, and most have no penalty clause if you wish to cancel.
We have access to a range of insurance policies specifically suited to our international clients. Wherever you live and work, we'll find the plan that best fits you individual requirements.
- Terms Assurance
- Whole of Life
- Critical Illness
- Joint Life schemes
- Increasing / Reducing Cover
- Family protection
- Self protection (Critical Illness)
- Inheritance Tax planning (Joint life 2nd death plans)
- Mortgage (and other debt) protection
- Securing Education Fees planning
- Asset Protection (using trusts)
- Monthly, quarterly and annual payments